Friday, February 21, 2014

Portola Drive

Shot a top a building looking down to show the length of the drive

Shot a top a building looking down to show the length of the drive



Welcome back my great fans! Today I will take you to an afternoon stroll to my favorite place to relax, Portola Drive. This luxurious strip is nothing but expensive restaurants and shops that cater to the multi- millionaires. I like to come here oddly for car shopping because just by looking around you can already see the latest vehicles romping the roads and parked all over  the street enticing me to go to the car dealership.


the shot has varying degrees of different sized rectangles and the shadow of the palm tress hitting the building make it an interesting shot


The street is a reminder to Vinewood to keep progressing towards te future

hence the horse statue in the very center of the drive.
Shot looking up towards the sculpture giving it majestic look

Shot the sculpture at the very center to give to show to importance of it in the Portola drive

I enjoy shopping for fine suits not only do I wear them to special occasions but also for my everyday wear. Marueas sells amazing clothes for the young and hip while I still consider myself hip but definitely not young. 
I shot this in a two point perspective to high light the volume and interesting cube geometry of the building

Persues is the perfect place for rich international design that scream I am a world traveler. 


Shot looking above toward the column of the perseus store containing the store logo at an angle, it gives the store grand look.
Posonby's on the other hand is perfect for looking like a young single bachelor. Yes, I do look young but I am really really old. Wink



 symmetry



.  I need to go try on some clothing now, so I have to bid farewell, till next time my great fans.


No comments:

Post a Comment