Friday, February 7, 2014

Movie Set

This week, I will be taking you through where films are made. Richard Majestic Productions, owned by my good friend Solomon Richards. He is still the same person I have always known except for the ever changing cars he has every week.
I have him to thank for all the many successful films in my amazingly long career. Coming here brings back many amazing memories, especially stage 1.
 This stage was where the first films were made but in opinion the best films were made, now the stages reach up to sixteen. How fast time flies when you have a small case of Alzheimer's.
 The Paris set, one of the earliest sets to be built us still being used today to film many modern films.
Just stepping in the set whisks me away to Paris, of course until you see the scaffolding behind the false structures.
But everyone's favorite thing in the movie set whether director, actor or extra is definitely is craft services. I remember eating my favorite hotdog along side cowboys and aliens, infact today I spotted some, only in Vine Wood do you see this.
Next week I will take you to the home of a new up n coming director, who I heard many good things. Maybe we may even talk about my return to film................................till then....................


No comments:

Post a Comment