Friday, February 14, 2014

Director's Home


Good Day! My dear fans. This week, I will take you on a tour of a new hot director in town, Michael De Santa's house. His looks rather magnificent. Mediterranean design meets VineWood chic. Upon entering the driveway you feel the immenseness of the home.

The house has a pool and a hot-tub plus a professional tennis court, and a beautiful view of the city to boot. 


While I was taking snapshots outside, I heard noise in the dining room and I saw two kids and a middle -aged woman  so engrossed in their conversation they failed to notice me as I entered the house.  



The living room looked like it never used, so perfectly clean, unlike many
American households I'm sure. 


Moving upstairs to the second floor I saw three bedrooms. The first bedroom obviously belonged to a girl. The wall is lined with floral patterns with a pink bed. 


 The second room must belong to a vampire. Mo natural light what so ever just  black walls and a huge entertainment system taking up the room.


The last bedroom reminded me of my first romantic scene I did with the starlet back then, Angelina Goley.


O goodness! I think I heard a car enter the driveway, I must rush down before Michael catches me snooping around. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment